The Planning Students Association (PSA) student council, run and elected by students to foster community and dialogue within SCARP.
Representatives are elected for one-year terms, from January to December. PSA is registered with the American Planning Association.
- To promote the well-being of students
- To assist students in developing professional and personal skills
- To act on behalf of students on issues of concern
- Initiate and support various student projects
- Organize social events
- Represent SCARP students in professional planning organizations, UBC's Alma Mater & Graduate Student Societies and decision-making processes like the selection of new faculty.