- To promote the well-being of students
- To assist students in developing professional and personal skills
- To act on behalf of students on issues of concern
- Initiate and support various student projects
- Organize social events
- Represent SCARP students in professional planning organizations, UBC's Alma Mater & Graduate Student Societies and decision-making processes like the selection of new faculty.
- Representatives are elected for one-year terms, from January to December.
- The SCARP Planning Students Association is registered with the American Planning Association PSOs.
- For more information, you will soon be able to visit the PSA website (currently under construction)
Let’s own our time at SCARP! Please feel free to contact us with your ideas.
Planning Students Association Roles for 2020
Azlan Nur Saidy
Professional Development Coordinator
Teaching, Learning & Curriculum Representative
Sustainability Coordinators - TBA
LDS Coordinator - TBA
Facilities Officer - TBA
International Students Officers - TBA
PIBC Representative - Chelsea Krahn
APA Representative - TBA
Wellness Coordinators - TBA
Social Coordinators - TBA