Hello Friends of the UBC Centre for Sustainable Food Systems,
I invite you to please share the following announcement widely with your networks:
The Centre for Sustainable Food Systems is excited to announce that registration for our Spring 2021 community workshop series is now open!
The UBC Farm hosts a wide range of workshops covering topics from gardening to herbal medicine, cooking, and much more. All of our workshops are beginner friendly and open to everyone, so please share with your networks! Until further notice, all of our workshops will be conducted online.
For more details and to register, visit http://ubcfarm.ubc.ca/workshops/ or view our list of workshops below. Please sign up early, as popular workshops sell out. We hope to see you (virtually) at our workshops soon!
- *Online* Cooking Demonstration: A Family Chinese New Year — the Traditional Cantonese Way on February 11, 2021 6:00 pm
- *Online* Herbal Medicine for Immune/Respiratory and Stress Support on February 18, 2021 6:00 pm
- *Online* How to Make Chai – Indian Spiced Tea on March 4, 2021 6:00 pm
- *Online* Starting Your Own Seedlings on March 11, 2021 6:00 pm
- *Online* Veggie Gardening 101 on March 18, 2021 6:00 pm
- *Online* Veggie Gardening in Containers on March 25, 2021 6:00 pm