“Corporate Social Responsibility for the Vancouver 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games: Adopting and Adapting Best Practices.” Corporate Social Responsibility Review. Autumn 2007. (Co‐authored)
Joseph-Armand Bombardier CGS Scholarship (Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada); UBC School of Community and Regional Planning Scholarship; SFU Open Undergraduate Scholarship (received 12 consecutive semesters), , SFU Alumni Scholarship, , SFU Summit Scholarship, , Provincial Exam Scholarship, , Passport to Education Scholarship
• Over 4 years experience in sustainability planning, including 2 years working for the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Committee's Sustainability Department (VANOC).
• Results-oriented, diligent team player, with exceptional communication skills, as demonstrated in cross-departmental collaboration on VANOC sustainability reports.
• Organized project manager and relationship builder, as evidenced in delivering a sustainability innovation recognition program resulting in 62 VANOC "Sustainability Stars."
• Creative problem solver, as shown in developing a new method for planners to locate, collect and analyze data for calculating an approximate ecological footprint for regional air travel.
• High achiever, having earned over $33,000 in merit-based scholarships through undergraduate and graduate degrees, while maintaining a 4.0 grade point average.
• Confident leader, as evidenced in role co-organizing the Fraser Basin Council's Youth Congress, attended by more than 85 BC youth aged 16 to 29.